NIOS passes the student without any problems
200 euro notebook: Medion Akoya E11202 is aimed at students
In addition to new gaming PCs and gaming notebooks, Medion is bringing the Akoya E11202, a notebook specifically aimed at school students, to the branches of Aldi Nord and Aldi Süd on January 28th. The price is surprisingly low at 199 euros including Windows 10 Home in S mode, which alone would cost just under 100 euros.
An end to the COVID-19-related restrictions is not in sight for the time being, so that many students will continue to have to be taught from home. Medion has provided the Akoya E11202 for this area of use, which does not have any extraordinary, but reasonably solid and necessary hardware and primarily wants to score points for its price.
Delivery with Windows 10 Home
Medion calls 199 euros including a full license of Windows 10 Home in S mode. Delivery in S mode can be particularly useful for students, as only apps from the Microsoft Store can be executed in this way. If applications are to be installed that are not available in the Microsoft Store, you can switch from S mode at any time without additional costs. However, this step is unidirectional and cannot be reversed. The change is possible via the Microsoft Store, details are provided by Microsoft instructions.
Housing should withstand drops and liquids
Apart from the software, the Akoya E11202 is a 30.5 × 1.99 × 20.1 cm (W × H × D) and 1.16 kg heavy notebook with an 11.6-inch screen with a resolution of 1,366 × 768 pixels in 16: 9 format. A webcam with HD resolution including an integrated microphone is installed above the display, so that classes can be attended from home. Medion has also designed the notebook to be robust, so that it can fall from a height of 1 meter "problem-free“Should survive. The keyboard and touchpad shouldn't affect liquids up to 200 ml, and the device is protected against the ingress of dust.
Lots of connections and Wi-Fi 5
The connections include 1 × USB 3.2 Gen1 Type C, 1 × USB 3.2 Gen1 Type A, 1 × USB 2.0 Type A, 1 × HDMI, a 3.5 mm combo jack, a card reader for microSD memory cards and the AC adapter connector. Wi-Fi 5 (802.11ac) and Bluetooth 4.2 are available for wireless connections.
Apollo Lake with four cores
As expected, there is no high-end processor working under the hood. Medion has opted for the Intel Celeron N3450, which is manufactured from the Apollo Lake series in 14 nm, offers four cores with four threads and works with 1.10 GHz in the base and up to 2.20 GHz burst frequency. The processor is provided with 4 GB of RAM and 64 GB of flash storage, although it is not known whether it is a small, customer-replaceable SSD or soldered eMMC storage (presumably the latter). The integrated battery with 30.4 Wh should achieve a runtime of 8 hours.
- Which camera lens is best
- Can fresh mushrooms be frozen
- Can communism and democracy work together
- Mangalore is the criminal capital of Karnataka
- Why is progressivism important
- Sanskrit is influenced by the early Zoroastrian language
- Why is testing in DSDM so important
- Are Trump's assets owned by Russia
- What's Your Top 10 Financial Advice
- How many babies do you want
- Is Greece with Israel or Palestine
- What is the difference between idealism and fanaticism
- Why do people call you grammar nazi
- Why do spouses complain so much
- What is a Picasso painting
- Why did Lata Mangeshkar never get married
- Which airlines have a nice economy class?
- How is colon cancer treated
- Do we need cable television
- Is it hard to learn mandarin
- Is there corruption in the Pakistani army
- Why do people criticize Modi so much
- Pakistan is for China
- Will jQuery die in 2020