Septoplasty can infect nasal mucus in nasal wounds
Sore nasal mucosa: Dry, cracked and bothersome
Bepanthen® antiseptic wound cream, Bepanthen® eye and nasal ointment, Bepanthen® solution, Bepanthen® wound and healing ointment
Active ingredient: Dexpanthenol (with Bepanthen® Antiseptic Wound Cream also: Chlorhexidine bis (D-gluconate))
Bepanthen® Antiseptic Wound Cream: For the antiseptic treatment of superficial wounds; Abrasions, tears, lacerations and scratches.
Bepanthen® eye and nose ointment:To support the healing of superficial light skin damage to the cornea, conjunctiva or nasal mucosa.
Bepanthen® solution: To support the healing of superficial light skin damage and the oral mucosa.
Bepanthen® wound and healing ointment:To support the healing of superficial light skin and mucous membrane damage.
Bepanthen® Antiseptic Wound Cream: Contains cetostearyl alcohol. Note leaflet!
Bepanthen® eye and nose ointment: Contains wool wax. Note leaflet!
Bepanthen® solution:Contains sodium benzoate, methyl (4-hydroxybenzoate), propyl (4-hydroxybenzoate). Please note leaflet!
Bepanthen® wound and healing ointment: Contains wool wax, stearyl alcohol and cetyl alcohol. Note leaflet!
For information on risks and side effects, read the package insert and ask your doctor or pharmacist.
- Which camera lens is best
- Henry VII was a bad king
- Why are Israeli settlements legal
- Are all IITians happy
- What are some mistakes in the Bible
- What is Vijay Mallya's fortune
- Is Arvind Kejriwal dead
- Is Ricciardo a better driver than Vettel
- InDesign is difficult to learn
- What happens if I take 2 Claritin
- Run a school
- How many Bangladeshis live in Pakistan
- Reconciliation is the same as confession
- What is the significance of HDI
- Why is fascism wrong
- What's better than life coaching
- Where is an entire state evacuating?
- Narendra Modi How should I meet Modi
- Is a psychopath really selfish and selfish
- What is George Orwell's best book
- A war with Pakistan is necessary
- What is the evolutionary explanation of orgasm
- Which was the scariest prehistoric animal
- Can atheists become masons