Are humans obligatory omnivores
What would be the biggest changes in the body if we were obligatory carnivores?
If humans had become obligatory carnivores, there would be some differences in the teeth and digestive system, and possibly in our hands and feet.
A carnivore's teeth are simple sharper . Incisors are usually more pointed, there are usually long, pointy canines (instead of the small, usually blunted people), and instead of molars, there are flesh scars, teeth designed to cut flesh like scissors. A carnivore does not need to grind its food because meat is easily digested, even if it is swallowed in relatively large lumps. Their teeth are used to separate meat from the bone and reduce it to a size that can be swallowed as quickly as possible.
An obligatory carnivore has a large stomach that keeps as much meat as possible in order to make a meal last as long as possible. It takes relatively little effort to digest meat, and carnivores have shorter intestines than omnivores.
A carnivorous person's belly may not look too different from that of a normal person, it may be flatter when hungry and plumper after a meal. You can only eat once every few days and not several times a day.
Hands and feet:
Carnivores tend to have claws to make it easier to catch prey. An obligate carnivore may have claws rather than nails on their fingers and toes to make it easier to catch prey. Such a being's limbs would also likely be more muscled, as they may have to hold on to fighting prey - the downside with carnivores is that the food can fight back. This can also mean that the skin has to be harder.
Some carnivores have very strong jaws to make it easier to crack bones to extract marrow. However, for people who use tools, this can be accomplished by the means of being able to grab bones and hit them against a hard surface, or by hitting them with stones. Hence, such human-like carnivores would also be good scavengers.
Monty Wild ♦
Monty Wild ♦
- Why are Republicans so mean to Liberals
- On what occasion do people eat snacks
- Checked baggage is free on international flights
- How many times did Arjuna defeat Karna
- What are the concepts of entropy
- Successful rappers have high IQs
- Is the Creator separated from the Creation
- What is a lawyer
- How do I avoid the problem of darkness
- Are U Haul trucks diesel
- How did the Roman soldiers see Jesus?
- Is the PRC judicial system biased?
- How would you design your perfect country
- Why is the main function special
- How can anyone hide their pain?
- What if India were China?
- If a tweet is deleted, it will be removed forever
- Did Hitler ever apologize for the Holocaust
- Hitler liked Muslims
- What was Chetan Bhagat's CAT percentile
- What is the source of the law
- A child's self-harm is very serious
- Do you remember the actress Sada
- Air traffic controllers use Linux seriously
- What sources offer uncensored news
- How do I report credit card fraud
- How is the current government surveillance harming the people
- Which country inspired the Indian constitution
- What are some great cults in Hinduism
- What makes a person political
- How was your trip with IndiGo Airlines
- What is Shakti energy
- How should I treat extremely selfish people
- What clothes can offer me comfortable comfort?