What were Hitler's shortcomings and qualities
How did Hitler come to power?
Adolf Hitler and his National Socialist German Workers' Party (NSDAP) promised to make Germany strong again and to solve the economic problems.
Hitler wanted to end the German shame, as the lost First World War was called, and give the German people new self-confidence and pride. Parts of the population and also influential economic circles supported Hitler. The National Socialists became the strongest party in the 1932 Reichstag elections.
That is why Hitler wanted to become Chancellor of the Reich. But the other parties rejected this. But in January 1933 he was appointed Reich Chancellor by President Hindenburg. In the elections in March 1933, the NSDAP received 43.9 percent of the votes cast. Hitler was there. The people had chosen their leader.
In order to be able to take over full power, he got the Reichstag to pass the so-called "Enabling Act" on March 24, 1933.
With this law, Hitler’s government was empowered to pass laws without the consent of the Reichstag and Reichsrat and without the counter-signature of the Reich President.
With this, Hitler became an absolute dictator and in future he could rule alone and pass laws on his own. Hitler was in power. Democracy was abolished and the so-called "Third Reich" - a dictatorship - was established.
- How clean is the water in San Francisco Bays
- How do transactions affect the accounting equation
- Who created the Christian religion
- Why don't you like Ludwig Beethoven?
- Homeowner insurance covers sinkholes
- Is Nepal really a small country
- Successful people are perfectionists
- How do I use the web service 1
- When ignorance is happiness, there is knowledge pain
- Can Congress prevent Trump from destroying NATO?
- What was Hitler's motto
- MyLife com is a deceitful website
- Are permanently dark under dark circles
- Are there any Chinese copies of American shows
- What are your top 10 Adele songs
- How can I be a good communicator
- What is hysteroscopy in IVF treatment
- How is the Pakistani economy doing today
- I have a low latent inhibition
- What made you religious or atheistic
- When will Pakistan be destroyed by India?
- What is meant by dynamic optimization techniques
- What does the world think of Japan
- Why can other people abuse you