What happened to Lex Luthor on Smallville
“Smallville” star Tom Welling plays “Superman” again - for the big five-part crossover event of series like “Arrow” and “The Flash”. He is already the third "Man Of Steel" in this event.
“Crisis On Infinite Earths” is the name of a major mega crossover with the US TV station The CW at the turn of the year 2019/2020 over five different episodes of the series “Supergirl”, “Batwoman”, “The Flash”, “Arrow” and “Legends Of Tomorrow” tells a gigantic story that revolves around the so-called large multiverse with different parallel versions of our world.
We have known for a long time that “Arrow” and “The Flash” are set on one version of the earth, and “Supergirl” on another. Now it is also confirmed that "Smallville" is also part of this world and takes place on another parallel earth. According to the broadcaster The CW, we will find out what happened to Clark Kent ten years after the end of the story known from the series. In return, "Smallville" star Tom Welling returns as Clark Kent / Superman and slips back into the role he played so successfully from 2001 to 2011. On Twitter, producer Marc Guggenheim is also happy about Welling's commitment after such a long time.
Incidentally, Welling is not the only Superman that we will see when the characters from different parallel worlds meet. As is well known, Tyler Hoechlin already plays the man of steel in “Supergirl” and will also be involved in the crossover. In addition to his actual role as "A.T.O.M." Ray Palmer from "Legends Of Tomorrow", Brandon Routh plays another version of Superman - like Hoechlin, he already knows the Cape. Routh was already the selfless fighter for the good in the movie "Superman Returns" by Bryan Singer.
In addition to all the regular actors from "Arrow", "The Flash" and Co., the three supermen are not the only special stars in the big crossover: Batman spokesman Kevin Conroy, for example, embodies a version of the Dark Knight from the future, Burt Ward, the cult Robin actor from the 1966 "Batman" series also mixes in (role still secret) and "Two And A Half Men" star Jon Cryer plays Lex Luthor again, as in some "Supergirl" episodes .
When will you see the crossover?
On December 8, 9 and 10, 2019, the first three episodes of the big crossover will be broadcast on US broadcaster The CW. They will surely end with a cliffhanger, because we have to wait until January 14, 2019, until the resolution comes with two more episodes.
German fans will have to buy the individual episodes via VoD providers such as Amazon or iTunes. However, they should be available there shortly after the US broadcast. One should not hope for free TV broadcasts or flat rate offers such as Amazon Prime or Netflix. Since the five series are in this country with different rights providers, a parallel publication of the five episodes on one service is more than unlikely.
"Arrow": Another fan favorite returns for the final season!
- Can adults hear a dog whistle?
- Are airline stocks good to buy?
- What does the Kannada cinema need right now?
- How are the Americans
- Has masturbation hindered spiritual progress?
- How sustainable is the UAE economy
- How do I get past small talk
- Why do pugs make such great dogs
- Is religion required to worship God?
- What does a major investor do
- Why do people criticize Modi so much
- Malicious narcissists feel fear and restlessness
- What is the rarest musical instrument
- Why do national airlines fail
- What is a "GDLY unit" at Infosys
- How did you teach yourself Korean?
- What is the most powerful unknown cult
- What is TCP 139 used for?
- Should I have contacts every day
- What is tourism and its importance
- What is drug addiction treatment
- What is a zigzag
- Has Donald Trump ever visited Africa
- What does the subconscious say about dreams