What causes asthma
Asthma: symptoms, forms, origins
In the past, bronchial asthma was divided into different degrees of severity. Today, this is largely dispensed with, as this classification does not take into account how well the asthma therapy works or works.
Today three degrees of asthma control are medically distinguished, which are also the basis for theAsthma therapy (-adaptation) form:
- controlled asthma,
- partially controlled asthma and
- uncontrolled asthma.
Physicians can use easy-to-determine criteria to assess the degree of symptom control. The four questions relate to the last four weeks before the current check-up:
- Did you experience symptoms more than twice a week during the day?
- Did the asthma wake up the patient during the night?
- Did reliever medication have to be used more than twice a week (exception: during sport)?
- Has the asthma affected the patient's activity?
If none of these questions are answered “yes”, the asthma is considered to be controlled. If one or two criteria are met, it is a question of partially controlled asthma. If you answer three to four yes, you have uncontrolled asthma.
In the case of children and adolescents, the classification is made a little narrower. If they experience symptoms during the day or if they have to take reliever medication, no matter how often, doctors are already talking about partially controlled asthma.
- How to write a script handler
- Which is better PPF or PLI
- How can the US separate Balochistan from Pakistan?
- Can an atheist be a libertarian
- What counts is more looks or confidence
- Tom Cruise is a really nice guy
- Should I buy or sell Snapchat stock?
- Which certification is better RHCE or LFCE
- What does birthstone mean
- Does the virtual reality therapy work
- What will Pakistan do about Kashmir?
- How do I qualify for weddings
- Rinses off acrylic paint from glass
- How can you legally make moonlight
- Can infections cause cancer
- Why did students drop out of college
- Topics for the presentation
- Does terrorism attack certain people?
- What's your favorite bookstore in Sacramento
- Why are aneurysms cut off during brain surgery
- Does the modern Christian church doom marriage
- Do you ever feel bad for narcissists?
- How did Saint Peter become a saint?
- How do you defend your catholic faith?