Why should people live
So that everyone can live together, many things still have to change.
For example, everything has to be barrier-free for people with disabilities.
There must be no more obstacles for people with disabilities.
Houses must have ramps.
Then people in wheelchairs can get in anywhere without assistance.
There must be easy language for people with learning difficulties.
Then they can understand texts better.
In school, children must be able to learn sign language.
This allows deaf people to talk to other people.
For example, everything has to be barrier-free:
- Residential houses and offices
Schools and hospitals
- Swimming pools and gymnasiums
- Parks and play areas
- Buses and trams
- Trains and stations
Language and the letters from the office
This is important:
There must be rules for accessibility.
There are already rules for barrier-free access.
But these rules do not yet exist for everything.
For example, the rules must say:
Authorities, schools and swimming pools must have a ramp.
There must be texts in easy language.
For blind people there must be texts in blind script.
Everyone has to adhere to the rules for barrier-free access.
Accessibility is sometimes not immediate. For example:
Because you have to build more than one ramp.
You have to rebuild a lot. Then accessibility can take longer.
- What is the most famous Dada art
- Are best friends real?
- What are some unknown facts about Sadhguru
- Are monthly dividends mandatory for REITs
- How is life at BHEL
- Why are there 8 pawns in chess?
- Is PhotoJobZone real
- What are examples of marsupials
- Was what Nathuram Godse did justified?
- What are the fuel alternatives
- Why is product innovation important
- Can pigeons swim
- How intelligent is Julian Assange
- Why do adults become narcissistic parents
- Why does Trump think he is God?
- What was rationing during World War II
- How can you get a migraine quickly
- What is the most watched TV network
- What are some free influencer marketing platforms
- Is it ever moral to be selfish?
- How is American cheese made
- What are some options for deposit assistance?
- Why are millennials against organized religion
- How big and heavy boats swim