They iron out the differences between the browsers so that older browsers (especially older IE versions) are also dragged along. Others are dedicated to special topics such as THREEjs around WEBGL for 3D animations based on the canvas element.
Example of YOU MIGHT NOT NEED JQUERY
AngularJS is built around components - own tags for which special functions are developed. The directives from the first version no longer exist.
React is well documented and already uses elements from ECMAScript 6.
D3.js is a library for data visualization, can e.g. build tables from array values without much paperwork and has its strength in the animation of graphics. Similar to jQuery, D3.js is based on the selector interface of the W3C.
With a weight of around 250 KB, D3.js is suitable for extensive applications and when using progressive web apps.
I left out Vue.js. Should be in here too.
Optionally, libraries can be managed with a Github account. Then the current stable version of the library is always integrated.
During development, it makes sense to work with a local copy of the library - then the program can also be tested without a connection to the Internet.
When is it worth using libraries?
With the help of libraries, a moderately experienced programmer can create complex applications with a steep learning curve. Even experienced programmers gain insight into the functions.
Libraries also have their downsides: They come and go. Beginners who rely too one-sidedly on the use of libraries and frameworks will one day miss the boat. The update from AngularJS to AngularJS 2 is an example of a drastic change from one version to the next.
Web Tooling is like Game of Thrones, fall in love w / a tool & hope it doesn't get killed off
Tweeted by Google Developers
And in the background the question should always be: Is it worth transferring 100 KB, 200 KB and more to script code for the amount of relevant information and the appearance of the user interface? With mobile devices in particular, the amount of data gnaws at the data volume and we mustn't put sustainability behind the last button on the page.
- What are the most famous Chopin pieces
- What leads to corruption
- How do I become a Memelord
- What are examples of historical prejudice
- How is the CM from Karnataka
- How can I contact Facebook support directly
- How do I masturbate for people
- Where are you going for Diwali
- Why are aneurysms cut off during brain surgery
- What does the Hindi word crazy mean?
- Which word summarizes Princess Diana's life?
- Gurkhas are the bravest
- Is Donald Trump the person behind HowToBasic
- When are people going to stop watching Fox News?
- Why are fascism and communism deadly enemies?
- What are the people's problems with Israel
- Did Atatuerk collapse the Ottoman Empire
- What is the full meaning of TRP
- How do you define the American dream
- What are the Estonians proud of?
- What does the song Sencillamente by Bersuit mean
- Did Jesus celebrate Hanukkah
- How good a guitarist was Leonard Cohen
- What is the difference between tempo and rhythm
- Are you afraid of Newark NJ
- What is Cody Wilson's political ideology
- Why do we celebrate Columbus
- What are some Afghan jokes about Pakistanis
- What counts as further training for EMT
- How is ISKCON beneficial to Hindu?
- Why do Pakistanis support terrorism
- Who is Dilip C Mandal
- What does life and homeowner insurance cover
- How do engagement rings express your love?