What is silent killing
Stilles Toeten (German, Paperback)
Books> Fiction> Genre fiction> Crime & mystery
Not currently available
Stilles Toeten (German, Paperback) Loot Price: R348
Discovery Miles 3 480
Series: Daniel Briester, 2
(sign in to rate)Loot Price R348Discovery Miles 3 480
Supplier out of stock. If you add this item to your wish list we will let you know when it becomes available.
Second book of the Daniel Briester "series A series of murders of young noble call girls shakes the Hanseatic city of Hamburg. Daniel Briester and his staff are standing still. Another murder happens every month. The perpetrator leaves a tarot card on the victim and scratches a pentagram Daniel and his colleagues immerse themselves in a world of myths, witches and magic. The chief prosecutor and his superior put psychologist Sandra Larsen, of all things, in front of the department's nose as a kind of case analyst. Trouble is inevitable.
|Dimensions:||203 x 133 x 23mm (L x W x D)|
|Format:||Paperback - Trade|
|Categories:||Books> Fiction> Genre fiction> Crime & mystery> General|
Is the information for this product incomplete, wrong or inappropriate? Let us know about it.
Does this product have an incorrect or missing image? Send us a new image.
Is this product missing categories? Add more categories.
Review This Product
No reviews yet - be the first to create one!
- How do I stop watching porn 6
- Why is the Washington Post so biased
- Did Muslims work with the Nazis
- What counts as a death threat
- Who is the most beautiful Kannada actress
- Should I buy Tata Motor Share now?
- What is the main motivation of ISIS
- What are the uses of laser pointers
- What is the most frequently introduced programming language
- What are some typical Swedish facial features?
- How long is the Nuerburgring
- Why do the Jews hate Hitler?
- Is globalization and cultural exchange really good
- What are the goals of APEDA
- Should I tithe for things I sell
- Tribal tattoos are still popular
- Black is a muted color
- How can I join the politics in Pakistan?
- How good is the Shankar IAS Academy Chennai
- Why does multiculturalism always lead to war
- Why is Imran Khan afraid of Modi
- What does a Hollywood Elite Leftist mean
- What is the color black
- How do I overcome my academic failures