What's life in Newark
Which neighborhoods are the best in New Jersey?
- Registered since
- August 3, 2010
- Response value
- Where my Weber Grill is
- What neighborhood is the best neighborhood in New Jersey? Post # 6
Since I live about 20 minutes away from Murray Hill, I allow myself to answer.That's right ... we looked at the crime statistics earlier ...
Possibly. we should choose a small town where a reasonable average annual income of households and a larger white (this is not supposed to be racism) population suggest a good standard of living and security.
Preferably near NY City and the Atlantic Ocean, of course.
I would stay in Newark if you are planning an adventure vacation, need close proximity to drug handling stations and carjackings, or if you don't want to be safe in your life in general. The same goes for Elizabeth, Union, parts of the Oranges and Irvington.
The beautiful towns of Summit, Chatham, Short Hills, Maplewood or Madison along the Morris Train Line are ideal for you. Westfield is also quite popular, but I don't know that myself. Berkeley Heights and Murray Hill should be nice too.
If the proximity to the city is very important to you and the Morris railway line for Summit, Chatham, Short Hills, Maplewood, Madison is not close enough (takes 25 - 50 minutes depending on the station), then you move to the waterfront in Jersey City. But you have to expect some traffic for the commute.
What your price budget looks like will of course determine what you can afford.
- Why did bin Laden attack the US?
- How did Catalonia lose its independence recently?
- How do you pronounce a recipe
- How is Mody University doing
- Studied everything in an IIT
- Can India ever defeat Pakistan in war?
- Who can suspend fundamental rights
- How old is Whoopi Goldberg now
- What is the globalist agenda
- Why do Serbs hate Albanians so much
- What Picasso made so legendary
- How does gender affect intelligence in psychology
- How did the Devanagari script come about?
- How do you poison a skunk
- Which television programs are you interested in
- How many US Senators are gay
- In Marathi the name grapefruit
- What is AWS VPC Peering
- Every intelligent person is also wise
- Is it bad to hate everyone
- How to make stuffed mushrooms
- What is China gaining in Kashmir
- What does 6666 mean in Chinese?
- Why does Canada not have an aircraft carrier
- How big was Beethoven
- What is the ancient name of Ethiopia
- How does color perception vary between people
- What do people have against Mormons
- Why does everyone hate economic globalism
- How can I start a church business
- How do newly elected politicians consolidate power
- What's wrong with Burlington Vermont
- Can ask London for independence