What are DC's upcoming films
After Affleck's Batman: DC's Justice League loses next hero - that's behind it
Four years ago, DC presented its Justice League in theaters. Batman, Superman, Wonder Woman, Aquaman, Cyborg and The Flash. It looks like the team will be in this constellation do not experience another adventure. Ben Affleck's Batman gives his farewell performance in The Flash. Ray Fisher is no longer returning as a cyborg, according to a report by The Wrap.
Originally, this should also appear in The Flash, which unites numerous DC superheroes. Even Michael Keaton's Batman is on the cast. Ray Fisher would have made a cameo as a cyborg. This will now written out of the film. The Wrap adds that there are currently no plans to fill the role.
Cyborg: The Background to Ray Fisher's DC Exit
The background to this development is complex. We have broken down the most important events for you.
- Last July, Ray Fisher raised grave Allegations against Joss Whedon, who took over the Justice League reshoots after Zack Snyder's departure. Whedon is supposed to be on the set "disgusting, insulting and unprofessional" have behaved.
- In addition, Ray Fisher made other allegations: Geoff Johns, the then DC President, and Jon Berg, former Production President at Warner Bros., are said to be Joss Whedons Have made behavior possible.
- Ray Fisher also directs the same accusation against Walter Hamada, the new DC President. As long as Hamada is in office, he wants to join no future DC production be involved, explains the actor.
At this point you will find external content from Twitter, which complements the article. You can display it and hide it again with one click.
Warner launched an independent investigation last year. This was initially greeted by Ray Fisher, but later as insufficiently criticized. The specific measures that emerged from the investigation are not known. John Berg has since left Warner and Geoff Johns has resigned from his position.
Walter Hamada then took over the DC department and released Aquaman in 2018, his first DC film. Warner recently extended his contract to 2023. That led to Ray Fisher's recent testimony and his self-chosen exit. In the Snyder-Cut of Justice League we will probably see him as a cyborg for the last time.
You can watch the trailer for the Snyder-Cut here:
Cyborg is supposed to play a much bigger role in the new Justice League version than in the theatrical version. When and how this will be published in Germany is unclear. In the USA, the Snyder-Cut appears as a four-part DC event on the streaming service HBO. The Flash starts on November 3, 2022 in German cinemas.
* The link to the Amazon offer is a so-called affiliate link. If you buy via this link, we receive a commission.
What do you think of the developments around Ray Fisher, Warner and DC?
- What is cultural dynamics
- How fearless is Narendra Modi
- What makes a song live forever
- Regina is bigger than Winnipeg
- What liquid is as nutritious as milk?
- The people of Kentucky consider themselves Southerners
- What is not a print medium
- Why do air molecules not reflect light?
- Can US soldiers write from Syria
- Why does my mother call me disrespectful
- Is IPhO really that difficult
- Is there a gift card in Australia
- Who is Prince Charles brother
- You can get prescription blue light glasses
- How do forced religious conversions work
- Which is more difficult ICSE or CBSE
- How did Christianity spread in South America
- Innocence is a choice, isn't it
- Is Kshatriya a higher caste
- Why is Christianity so focused on teaching?
- What is Jewish society
- Why did East Pakistan become Bangladesh
- What kind of city is Trichy
- What's wrong with Hardik Pandya