What does Hindi
What does this Hindi mean
What does this Hindi mean Uska kya matlab hain? . German What does that mean? can be translated into Hindi as उसका क्या मतलब हैं? matalaba haiṁ kyā usakā? Uska kya matlab hain? Hindi is usually written in the Indian Devanagari script. So you will first find the spelling of the Hindi word in the Devanagari script, then in the IAST transliteration with the diacritical marks, and finally the more popular simplified transliteration, as it is common in India and which comes very close to the pronunciation of this Hindi word.
Similar Hindi words
Uska kya matlab hain? is a Hindi word and means What does that mean. Further entries in the German Hindi dictionary with similar meaning:
Video about Uska kya matlab hain?
Uska kya matlab hain? is a Hindi word. Hindi is the most widely spoken language in India. India is also the home of yoga. Here are two videos on yoga, meditation and spirituality:
- English What does this mean - Hindi Uska kya matlab hain?
- Hindi Uska kya matlab hain? - German What does that mean
- The German word What does this mean in Hindi Uska kya matlab hain?
- What new music should I listen to?
- Doesn't pay taxes legally USA
- Did your DNA test results startle you?
- Is beer cheap in Goa
- What Arabs Think About Pakistani Ethnicity
- Which airline loses the most luggage?
- What do haematological results mean
- Is EXO rude
- Was Dr. Manmohan Singh a good administrator
- When was the Australian flag adopted
- Does the Catholic Church have enough priests
- How does Mexico celebrate Independence Day
- What are the benefits of studying law
- Should I move to Seattle or NYC?
- What is Lutyens Jamaat
- Who offers fake news on social media
- Can Indians travel to Dubai without a visa
- What is cold calling in marketing
- What is a professor
- What you think is luck 2
- What do people see with sluggish eyes
- What makes Katrina Kaif so popular
- Why do I hate the United States
- Who is the greatest hero in history