Which music album did you recently buy?
Download previous iTunes Store purchases in the Music app on Mac
Most of the items you purchased from the iTunes Store can be downloaded onto your authorized computers and devices (up to 10 devices). Loading previous purchases gives you the ability to add items to your devices without having to sync your devices or manually copy files. You can also use it to replace files from the iTunes Store that you've lost or accidentally deleted.
You can also search for purchases that you have not yet downloaded onto your computer. You can also instruct "Music" to do this for you automatically. This option is useful, for example, if a charging process has previously been interrupted.
Note: Some types of previously purchased content might not be available in some countries or regions. Previous purchases may no longer be available if they are no longer in the iTunes Store.
Download previously purchased items to an authorized computer
Click in the app "Music" on the Mac in the sidebar click on "iTunes Store".
If the iTunes Store option isn't available in the sidebar, choose Music> Preferences and click General. Make sure iTunes Store is selected, then click OK.
Click on “Purchases” (under “All in One Click”) in the upper right corner of the iTunes Store window.
This will display the purchases that are available for loading. You can either view all previous purchases or just those that aren't currently in your music library. Items already in your library cannot be loaded.
You can view your purchases by title, artist, or album. If you're using the album view, click an album to see which tracks can be loaded.
When you're looking for an item, enter its name or a keyword in the search field and press Return.
Click on the associated "Download" button to download an article.
For information on how to load previously downloaded purchases onto your device, see the user guide for your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch. You can get the user guide for a device that doesn't have the latest version of iOS or iPadOS on the Apple Support Manuals website.
Make sure all purchases have been loaded
Make sure you are connected to the internet.
Select "Music" in the app on the Mac Account> Check For Available Downloads.
Enter your Apple ID and password when prompted and click Verify.
Purchased items that are not already on your computer will be downloaded.
Tell Music to automatically search for purchases
Select "Music" in the app on your Mac, choose Music> Preferences, then click General.
Activate the option "Always search for available downloads".
Tip: You can also download previously purchased music by clicking the "Download" button click next to an item in your music library. If you don't see the Download button, choose Music> Preferences, click General, and select Sync Library.
See alsoApple Support article: Reload apps, music, movies, TV shows, and booksAuthorize a Mac to play items you bought from the iTunes StoreSet up and see an iTunes Store account in the Music app on your MacChange preferences in the iTunes Store General ”in the Music app on the Mac
- Where to see Telugu movies
- Why are intelligent people prone to depression?
- What's your favorite TV theme song
- What do foreigners think of the JEE exam
- What languages did the apostle Paul speak
- How do IITians learn
- It is advisable to invest in gold
- How do I report credit card fraud
- Is the US responsible for the industrialization of Japan?
- Owns Jeff Bezos Amazon
- Ellis Island is still in use
- What is the population of Peshawar
- Is the UC browser safe
- How does gender affect intelligence in psychology
- Which site can I see Korean films on?
- What is the REVA University ranking
- Should Nagaland be separated from India
- How political ideologies represent different social classes
- Are people who hate others, good people
- How important is critical thinking to you
- What is the job of a technician
- What is the oldest monotheistic religion in the world
- What the Roman soldiers feared so much
- Is it sluggish human behavior to be selfish?