Ryan Adams is a good singer
Ryan Adams again shares a statement addressing the abuse allegations against him. This is not "the same empty, idiot excuse I always used when I was held accountable." In the same post he then talks about new music he is working on.
In February 2019, allegations of abuse against Adams were published in the "New York Times". Several musicians commented on the hurtful behavior of the 45-year-old, including his ex-wife Mandy Moore.
Sorry and promoting new songs
Adams dismissed the allegations at the time, but the allegations still added a crack to his musical career: the release of his album "Big Colors" was canceled. In July 2019, he again asserted that the stories were not true, that he wanted to go back to his career, to work and was not interested in this "sanctification shit."
Now the musician seems to have changed his mind. On Friday (July 3rd), he published a statement in the Daily Mail, in which he admits that he has "abused people throughout my life and career."
“I can only say that I am sorry. It's that simple. It was during this period of isolation and reflection that I realized that I needed to make significant changes in my life, ”writes Adams. "I'm past the point where I would apologize just to be let off the hook."
"There is no way to convince people that this time it is really different, but this is the millstone that I have to carry around with me because of my actions," the singer recognizes.
He then changed the subject and declared that he had "written enough music to fill half a dozen albums." There is no direct apology to the victims in the statement.
But maybe in his new songs? “Some of these songs are angry, many are sad, but most of them are about the lessons I've learned over the years. These are an expression of my deepest remorse. "
- What do Koreans think of BTS successes
- Can Sanji marry Nami in the end
- Support China's independence for Balochistan
- Where can I learn parkour in Ohio
- What are 16 Sanskar names in Gujarati
- What is a republican form of government
- How do i do orange color
- Can I use what and what interchangeably
- How is life in Whitefield Bangalore
- Are Huns Turkish
- Why is every country in debt?
- Is an assault rifle a thing
- What does expansion mean
- How can we stop wars?
- Plastic bottles pollute water
- What is radical manifesto in laboratories
- How common are plane crashes
- There were chili dogs in the 1940s
- How is Mahesh PU College
- How to make cloth bags
- Sonia Gandhi Digvijaya Singh is released
- What are some cheap date night ideas
- What are examples of unconscious selflessness selfishness
- What is the best sounding audiophile record player