Would you have an abortion?
Abortion: precisely regulated
A scraping (curettage), on the other hand, is usually only done if larger tissue remains have to be removed.
There is also the possibility of an abortion with medication: the active ingredient mifepristone causes the fertilized egg cell to be rejected. Prostaglandins then taken under medical supervision trigger labor. There is an early abortion. Suction and curettage can be used up to the 14th week of pregnancy; the dosage of medicinal methods is adjusted depending on the week of pregnancy.
What are the risks for women?
The complication and death rate of an illegal and improperly performed abortion is extremely high, which was a major reason for gradually liberalizing the relevant legal situation. Because if the procedure is carried out properly, there are only minor risks for the woman.
However, abortion by suction or scraping can cause problems in the following pregnancies: The risk of premature births increases. If deeper layers of the uterus are injured during curettage, this can trigger adhesions and adhesions. This increases the risk of miscarriages in later pregnancies. As with other surgical procedures, infections, bleeding and prolonged abdominal pain can also occur.
When the pregnancy is terminated with drugs, there is usually a heavy menstrual period. Abdominal cramps and nausea also occur. Occasionally, a subsequent curettage is necessary. And of course, any type of abortion can be an enormous psychological burden for women. Advice centers that offer psychological support in the event of an abortion can be arranged by any gynecologist.
- Why are flights in India often delayed
- Who are your favorite rappers who are underestimated?
- What is the blank slate approach
- Do you ever feel bad for narcissists?
- Why does crying clog your nose
- Why are children punished by teachers
- Think Obama is anti-colonial
- Is meditation a cult
- What is it like to practice capoeira
- I would have liked Frank Zappa Radiohead
- Why should I touch my parents' feet
- How can I stop taking care of someone
- Which brand is better cello or Milton
- What is a value creation
- How can I contact Dr. Meet Vivek Bindra
- Where are Pakistanis in Canada
- Are Americans workaholics
- Are Tatkal tickets confirmed tickets
- Armenia has a bright future
- You can take Mifeproston for prep periods
- What's your favorite ABBA song
- Which American products do the Russians want to value?
- When did the Bengali language arise?
- Which car is the best in gasoline
- Is Quora full of BJP propaganda
- What makes Islam a repressive religion
- What is a plantation
- What is our eyeball size
- Britain hates Democrats
- Stolen passports are not canceled
- Why did Keechaka want to marry Draupadi
- What is inheritance
- Can a negative relationship ever become positive
- How can polycororia affect eyesight