What types of payment does Costco accept
In order to rent a Hertz vehicle, the renter must present a valid driver's license and a valid, major credit card or debit card (see below, "Debit cards") in the renter's own name at the time of rental has credit. At the time of rental, your credit / debit card will be authorized to cover the estimated rental costs and any additional costs.The authorized amount is temporarily unavailable. The authorization amount can be up to $ 200.00 for credit cards or $ 500.00 for debit cards, depending on certain conditions explained at the time of rental.
Further authorizations may be made if the vehicle is not returned on the date / time stated on the rental agreement or if the original rental conditions change and the rental price increases as a result.
Accepted credit cards:
American Express / MasterCard / Carte Blanche / Diners Club / Discover / JCB / Visa / China Union Pay / Hertz Charge Card
Debit cards as rental authorization:
At many Hertz stations, debit cards with a Visa, Mastercard or Discover logo, which directly debit the cardholder's account, are accepted as rental authorization at the start of the rental if the following conditions can be met:
The vehicle group booked is compact to full-size.
- at Hertz airport stationsA return ticket must be presented, the dates of which match the rental. Furthermore, two (2) valid proofs of identity must be presented.
- Debit cards can be used at the start of the rental at Corporate Hertz Local Edition stations that are not located at an airport. You must make the reservation at least 24 hours before the pick-up date, be at least 25 years old, a CDP number must be included in the reservation or a return ticket (flight or cruise) must be presented, the dates of which come with the rental to match; and two (2) valid proof of identity must be presented.
- When returning from a cruise, you will be required to provide proof of residence in Florida, along with the original cruise ticket and two (2) valid IDs.
You must meet all age, driver and credit requirements. However, there are exceptions to this general rule:
- Regardless of the vehicle type, you can use a debit card if it is already stored in your Hertz Gold Plus Rewards profile or if you are renting a replacement vehicle through an insurance company.
- Debit cards as rental authorization are not accepted for premium vehicles or higher vehicle groups, as well as for vehicles from the Dream Collection and Adrealine Collection.
- Debit cards are not accepted for prepaid ("Pay Now") rentals. A valid credit card must be used.
Debit cards are accepted as a method of payment when the vehicle is returned.
A credit check is usually performed when using a debit card. The renter must meet the minimum requirements to use a debit card. The debit card must also have sufficient cover to cover the estimated rental cost plus up to $ 200.00 for credit cards and $ 500.00 for debit cards. Certain conditions may apply, which are explained at the time of rental.The authorized amount is temporarily unavailable.
If a debit card is accepted as a form of payment at the start of the rental, two (2) proofs of identity must be presented:
- A valid one issued in the United States or your country of originDriving license
2. One of the following forms of identification:
- Oneadditional credit or debit card, stamped with the same name that appears on your driver's license. This card is used as proof of identity only and is not used for credit authorization;
- Government issued ID in the same name that appears on your driver's license and debit card:
- Valid passport - Issued in the USA or in another country
- U.S. Military Identity Card
- ID not issued by the government, e.g. customer card with photo (Costco, Sam’s, etc.), company ID with photo, provided the photo and name match the driver's license and debit card
- An invoice (e.g. gas, electricity, cable TV bill) from the current month, made out in the name of the tenant and showing the same address as the driver's license.
Debit card as a method of payment when returning the vehicle:
Debit cards as well as prepaid and cash cards can be used as payment methods when returning the vehicle.
Cash Deposit Identification Cards:
Cash payments, whereby a cash deposit must be made in advance, are accepted by customers who have received a cash deposit identification card. Applications for the cash deposit certificate are available on hertz.com. Applicants must be at least 21 years old (18 in Michigan and New York) and processing time can be up to 30 days - unless otherwise required by law. There is a $ 15.00 administration fee and is non-refundable. The processing fee covers the credit check of the applicant.
Air Travel Cards:
ATCs are cards that are issued by certain airlines and accepted by them as a form of payment. Hertz does not accept certain ATCs. You will find out which cards you can use at the counter upon arrival. It is therefore advisable to have a major credit card with you in case your ATC is not accepted.
Miscellaneous Charge Orders (MCOs):
MCOs do not entitle to rent a vehicle. You still have to meet the standard requirements such as appropriate age, presentation of a driver's license, etc. A valid driver's license and reasonable deposit must be presented when using an MCO. The deposit is based on the estimated rental cost above the value of the MCO plus 50%, the deposit is at least $ 200.00.
Hertz does not accept MCOs from the following airlines: Aerolineas Argentinas, Alitalia Airlines, Markair Airlines, Tower Air, Iberia Airlines, Swiss Air, Air South Airlines, Alaska Airlines, Japan Airlines, American, US Air, Delta, United, Air Canda, Southwest.
Vouchers are only accepted in conjunction with an approved credit card.
- What's your rating of Zee Tv
- What was Rajiv Gandhi's greatest mistake
- Does the freedom of speech also apply to shouting?
- Where should you buy your kitchen cabinets
- How do cultural barriers affect communication?
- What does it mean to be deviant
- Benjamin Netanyahu is a warmonger
- What was your CAT result?
- Which is better Seattle or Dallas TX
- What is happiness and what is truth
- Where is the boring town in England
- What is right thinking
- What is the best Slack Bot prototyping tool
- How to serve consecutive life sentences
- How popular is marijuana in Cornell
- Do Jewish people have a Jewish Pope?
- What was Paul McCartney arrested for?
- What is the history of Christianity
- Where can i get what i want
- Why do glasses cost so much
- What are the various stereotypes for Connecticut
- What are beautiful rare houseplants
- Can osteoporosis be reversed without Fosamax
- What can governments do to protect traditions?