Why do students expand and contract
As a competition with two to three groups:
Whoever names it first, the group receives one point.
Students warm up on the sports field (e.g. 2 laps, -> students arrive at different times)
The teacher distributes the expansion cards to the next motif on lines in the target area.
Demonstrate and imitate
All students warm up in a circle, one student is shown a card, the student shows the exercise, everyone participates (one or two exercises, then continue walking, walking).
Draw-show-imitate in game form
Two to three groups. One student draws a card and shows the exercise, all students participate. If the students know the exercise they are allowed to shout out the name. The group that mentioned the exercise first receives one point. The person who named it is not allowed to call in during the next exercise.
Two to three groups. A student draws a card and names the exercise. The group must do the exercise correctly. The group that stretches completely correctly first receives one point.
Two to four groups have a blank sheet of paper with boxes and the names of the stretching exercises. On the other side is the same sheet of paper, the individual stretching exercises are shown in the boxes. In the competition, the students run over, note the picture of an exercise and put the name of the stretching exercise in the corresponding field. There are points for the speed and for the correctness of the solutions
- Mac OS is a Linux distribution
- How do I access iCloud Photos
- How do analog clocks work
- What is the quietest TV show
- Have you made up your mind to become an atheist?
- What do former Christians think of Christianity?
- Do countries actually have gold currency
- How many people enjoy drinking Chinese tea
- Did the ancient Egyptians use the scientific method?
- What are the main reasons why Trump won?
- Countries in Africa produce cars
- What is the best DAW on ChromeBook
- What causes a right-wing nationalist
- Who is Sandeep Maheshwari 1
- Which city in India is growing fast
- Why is Bihar the way it is
- Where's Bigfoot
- Are Jains Hindu
- Mortgage brokers can sell homeowner insurance
- Are Germans and Japanese similar
- Become Democrats extreme left
- Why is Dublin such an expensive city
- Is globalization always good or ethical
- More people live to 100