What can marble become
Marble renovation - marble reconditioning
Working method and information on reconditioning marble surfaces
Marble is a so-called metamorphic rock, i.e. a soft rock that is created by the metamorphic transformation of limestone under the influence of high pressure and high temperature. Marble is generally one of the most popular natural stones and is characterized by its variety and good processing options.
Cleaning and properly caring for marble
Proper care is crucial for marble. For example, acidic cleaning agents often dissolve the lime contained in the marble, which leads to chemical burns. Furthermore, incorrect cleaning of marble can cause the surface to lose its polish, which in turn leads to the marble appearing unintentionally matt. If the marble surface has already been attacked to such an extent, only grinding work will help to recondition the surface.
When cleaning natural stone, we therefore only use cleaners that are specially adapted to the respective natural stone (pH value) and also when cleaning marble.
If you have any questions about how you should clean your marble, please do not hesitate to contact us.
You can find more information about cleaning marble under the following link:
Cleaning marble - you should pay attention to this!
Other services that we can offer you for the preparation of marble surfaces in addition to cleaning are the following:
In the case of heavily used marble surfaces, only sanding can help in order to prepare the surface again optimally. Floors, stairs, window sills, walls and facades can be sanded. With the help of the diamond grinding process, an almost perfect stone surface can be restored with little noise and also free of dust! Thanks to the wet grinding process, instead of dust, a grinding sludge is created that is immediately vacuumed up.
Depending on the nature of your marble, we offer you two different types of grinding:
Flat sanding - For heavily used floors and canted panels
When grinding flat, a smooth and even marble surface is created so that the joint and floor slab result in a level. The joint is compacted and dirt can no longer penetrate.
Repair sanding - For slightly scratched and matt surfaces
During the repair sanding, this also follows the plane sanding, several successive sanding steps are carried out until the desired glossy finish is created or the stone can be crystallized.
Are you wondering what it would cost to sand your marble surface?
Unfortunately, there is no general answer to this, because different factors play a decisive role in the renovation of marble. For example, there are significant differences in the quality and texture of marble. Different grinding methods can also be used and it is also very important how big the panel differences are in your marble floor.
We therefore offer you a free and non-binding tour of your project so that our stone restoration experts can get an overview on site. We would also be happy to process a free sample area at your location so that you can get a first impression of our work.
Make an appointment now
During crystallization, the marble surface is hardened and compacted by applying an acidic solution that reacts with the limestone. This makes the marble surface more resistant, less susceptible to new soiling and at the same time creates a beautiful and even shine. The execution is also carried out without generating dust, dirt or noise.
Advantages that result from the crystallization of marble:
- The surface is naturally hardened
- The result is a natural and even gloss finish
- The surface remains breathable
- They protect your marble from dirt and scratches in the long term
So that your marble surfaces look well-groomed for a long time and receive additional protection against dirt and water, there is the possibility of subsequent impregnation. This is especially advisable in areas where the marble comes into contact with oils or fats. We use impregnation agents that do not contain any silicone, wax or acrylate, which has the advantage that the surface does not stick and can continue to breathe.
Different types of impregnation can be used:
- color deepening
Do you have any questions or would you like an individual offer? Just talk to us. Together we will find the most cost-effective solution that will give your marble a new shine.
- What are some good username ideas
- What are the Best Teen TV Series
- What are the types of speeches
- When did New Zealand change its flag?
- Why should I stop drinking bottled water?
- Online and Ouija Boards App are real
- Our next PM is Narendra Modi
- The universe tries to discover itself
- What are some Wohlfuehl Malayalam films
- Ophthalmology What is Safer Lasik or Prk
- Why is the QPP being looked down upon?
- Fox News makes things up
- What happened to the ancient Egyptian civilizations
- Why can't humans see ultraviolet light?
- Humanity evolves
- What are the origins of modern capitalism
- Why are heroes important in society
- What is the Gopi Maha Mantra 1
- Why is myopia more common than hypermetropia
- Homosexuality was accepted in Japan in the Tokugawa era
- Was Hitler ever physically violent to anyone
- How is the quality of Pakistani films
- What are some problems caused by earthquakes
- Which is the best skin toner
- What is the smallest baby name
- What was your first cooking experience
- Will replace streaming satellite television
- Which brand of iron should I buy
- What is a fascist government
- Where does Cantonese food come from?
- What is a corporate VC
- Can you study computer programming online
- How does your novel start?