What do you admire about Canadians
Highlights of Canada
Pick up the rental car and drive to the hotel. Visit the old town or stroll down the Rue Ste-Catherine shopping street.
2: Montreal – Québec (250 km)
An entertaining drive along the St. Lawrence River to the pretty city of Québec. The Château Frontenac sits enthroned on the edge of the upper old town, French settlement houses make up the charm in the lower old town.
Stroll up to the Citadel or admire the Montmorency Falls near Québec before heading to Canada's capital Ottawa.
On a city tour you will see the highlights of the city, such as the impressive Parliament building, the Rideau Canal and the Byward Market. Visit the interesting Bytown Museum or Canadian Museum of History. After a long day, fortify yourself at Canada's first Beaver Tails snack in the Byward Market.
5: Ottawa – Toronto (450 km)
A varied drive along Lake Ontario to Toronto. On the way, the boat tours to the picturesque 1000 islands start in Kingston
Explore the city with the CN Tower, Chinatown, and the Hockey Hall of Fame. The historic "Distillery District" invites you to linger with galleries, boutiques and specialty restaurants.
You fly over the prairie and the provinces of Manitoba and Saskatchewan and land in Calgary. The Calgary Tower offers an unforgettable view of the city.
8: Calgary – Banff / Canmore (130 km)
Short drive into the Rocky Mountains to Banff or Canmore. Barrier Lake just before Canmore is perfect for a short walk.
9: Banff / Canmore – Lake Louise (60 km)
Take your time to explore Banff National Park. Visit the world famous Lake Louise early in the morning. The play of light is incomparable at this point and the banks are mostly still deserted.
10: Lake Louise – Jasper (225 km)
Impressive drive across the Rocky Mountains. Make stops at Peyto Lake, Bow Lake, Columbia Icefield, and Athabasca Falls.
The Jasper National Park attracts with an infinite number of beautiful mountain lakes, such as Pyramid Lake, Patricia Lake, Maligne Lake or Lake Edith Cavell. The route to Maligne Lake is known for grizzly bear viewing - allow enough time.
12: Jasper – Clearwater (345 km)
Passing Mount Robson, you leave the Rocky Mountains and reach Clearwater near Wells Gray Provincial Park.
13: Clearwater – Whistler (425 km)
You will pass many lakes, forests, small towns and cowboy landscapes on the way to Whistler.
Whistler is paradise for all outdoor activities such as mountain biking, hiking, canoeing, fishing, rafting or simply a leisurely ride on the gondola to the surrounding mountains.
15: Whistler – Vancouver (125 km)
The spectacular Sea-to-Sky Highway leads along the Pacific coast to the destination of the trip to Vancouver. We recommend a visit to Stanley Park, Gastown, Chinatown and English Bay.
Return of the rental car and individual continuation of your journey.
- When will BTS come to Cambodia
- How the Kannada film industry is developing
- What is the Gopi Maha Mantra 1
- Can a lawyer fire a potential client
- Can we have peace in Afghanistan
- What is digital eye strain
- What are the technological solutions to terrorism
- How many sixes does MS Dhoni meet
- Is Lindt chocolate considered good in Switzerland?
- Russians hate their own government
- How can you become an innovative person
- What is the best brand of ghee
- What does it mean to be tough
- Why is this so biased now
- Is Nepal really a small country
- Will Sehun EXO ever leave
- Was the Indian mutiny necessary?
- How to Find Homeowner Insurance by Address
- Why does the US continue to attract immigrants
- Volcanoes Why is there lava
- All humans are inherently self-destructive
- What do vegans not eat
- How can I learn the Indonesian language
- What's it like to drive a Corvette?
- Who owns the BBC
- Have you ever been without a passport
- Why is BSNL losing its customers
- What are some good grilled entrees
- Pakistan is now planning to invade India
- What are your reasons for leaving TCS?
- When did you stop trusting the media?
- How is CS doing at NIT Agartala
- What is the relevance of a constitution
- Why are some famous people idiots