What is government policy
Hanisauland: Lexicon @todo: from Preprocess
Government / federal government
In a nutshell
Management of the state
A government runs a state. It consists of a group of people also known as the "government team" or "cabinet". The head of government is at the head of the government. "Ministers" are the people who are responsible for different areas of responsibility in government. The government meets regularly in meetings. This is where decisions about a state's domestic and foreign policy are made. This could be, for example, new regulations on child benefit or taxes or measures in road traffic. The laws that regulate these things are passed by parliament.
The 16 German federal states also have governments. They are called "state governments". These are only responsible for their respective federal state. They work in the capitals of the federal states.
FAQ / Frequently Asked Questions
(Frequently Asked Questions - this is the English translation of "frequently asked questions")
your further questions ...
Write us your question
Before asking a question, please read the lexicon article completely. Please see if anyone has already asked the same question. Often you will find the answer to your question there.write us
- Where is the UN
- Which is better Army Navy or Marines
- Which are successful starts from Gujarat
- What are recession-proof companies
- Should i shave my head 4
- Where are stock options
- What is the biggest lie about MBTI
- How to say writer in Mandarin
- Why is NFL better than rugby
- What is Elon Musk's enneagram type
- Who Converted Ireland to Catholicism
- Studied modern linguistics in India
- How many pilots are in a cockpit?
- How can I make Quora useful again?
- How hackers crack virus code
- Is there a RAW agent in China
- Are KFC burgers better than McD burgers
- What information does a topographic map provide
- How are Indian teenagers doing
- Which database does Elasticsearch use
- How is the Australian National University for MBA
- When did Holland become the Netherlands
- Why is Europe so culturally Marxist
- What caused the forest fire in Alberta, Canada