Which actor is most respected in Hollywood?
These are the ten highest paid actors in 2019
Left: Dwayne Johnson in Fast & Furious: Hobbs & Shaw © 2019 Universal Pictures
Center: Robert Downey Jr. in Avengers: Endgame © 2019 Walt Disney Pictures
Right: Adam Sandler in Murder Mystery © 2019 Netflix
Joining the Marvel cinematic universe isn't going to earn actors any Oscars (yet), but it definitely makes them damn rich. It's no secret, of course, that if you've been in the biggest franchise of all time for a number of years, the fees go up, but it's never been more obvious than this year. The business magazine Forbes has once again determined the highest paid actors in the world and this time five MCU stars placed themselves among the ten best earners: Robert Downey Jr., Chris Hemsworth, Chris Evans, Paul Rudd and Rocket's original voice Bradley Cooper. Together with Scarlett Johansson, who heads the women's list, the six performers made a good $ 340 million during the survey period.
Short to ForbesMethod: Since the stars do not disclose their earnings to the public, the figures are estimates that are compiled on the basis of agent information, advertising deals, box office results from the films and industry reports. It is important to remember that it is not just about earnings from acting, but also about advertising deals of the stars and all their other income. All income between June 1, 2018 and June 1, 2019 was determined.
Although the Marvel superstars did extremely well, the top this year belongs to probably the hardest-working man in Hollywood. Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson was able to regain the throne three years after his first number 1 placement. In 2017 and 2018 he lost out to Mark Wahlberg and George Clooney (thanks to the sale of his tequila distillery). At $ 89.4 million, Johnson is well below the $ 124 million he made last year, but he certainly has nothing to complain about. A large chunk of his income comes from his previous record pay for Jumanji: The Next Level in the amount of $ 23.5 million. In addition, he receives up to 15% profit participation in his franchise films, such as Fast & Furious: Hobbs & Shaw. For the HBO series "Ballers", whose fifth and final season is currently airing, he was paid $ 700,000 per episode.
This is what the top 10 top male earners in 2019 look like:
1. Dwayne Johnson - $ 89.4 million
2. Chris Hemsworth - $ 76.4 million
3. Robert Downey Jr. - $ 66 million
4. Akshay Kumar - $ 65 million
5. Jackie Chan - $ 58 million
6. Adam Sandler / Bradley Cooper - $ 57 million
8. Chris Evans - $ 43.5 million
9. Paul Rudd - $ 41 million
10. Will Smith - $ 35 million
Some may be surprised that Thor is a cast member Chris Hemsworth even before Robert Downey Jr. on the list, however, keep in mind that Hemsworth is also responsible for Men in Black International cashed very well. That made the difference. Last year he finished fourth with $ 64.5 million, while Downey Jr. was third with $ 81 million.
The list also shows that actors don't just make very good money in Hollywood. Bollywood megastar Ashkay Kumar took 7th place last year with $ 40.5 million and was able to increase significantly. Jackie Chan, the biggest star in his Chinese homeland, has been in the top 5 for many years.
Adam Sandler has not been seen in the cinema for a long time, but his extremely lucrative deal with Netflix makes him one of the highest paid actors in the world year after year. Bradley Cooper In contrast, earned the majority of the above sum with a little more risk. Unlike its MCU counterparts, only about 10% of its $ 57 million comes from Avengers: Endgame. He earned a good 70% of that with the surprise hit A star is bornwhich he also staged himself. Both Lady Gaga and Bradley Cooper waived their fees for the film in favor of a percentage share of the box office. Since the Oscar-nominated music drama grossed more than $ 400 million worldwide, they were rewarded princely.
Here you can find the list of the highest paid actresses 2019.
- How to Sell CBD on Facebook
- Like black and white colors
- Is it bad to eat petroleum jelly?
- What does it mean to blow out of proportion
- What is Batman's favorite snack
- Why are there so many grammar Nazis
- Poor eyesight can make you dizzy
- America today is a nativist country
- Why are there not changes in society?
- Have you ever seen a green sapphire
- How many tears can a person cry
- What are venture capital funds
- Is multiculturalism always good for every nation
- What Arabs Think About Pakistani Ethnicity
- Is UNSW good for business administration
- Why do glasses cost so much
- Indians like their coffee to be particularly hot
- How is this world
- Why did you get an arranged marriage
- Which countries offer citizenship through money?
- What is the nationality of the Pakistani people
- Who are martyrs in the Bible
- What are the greatest hidden truths
- Will India ever trust the BJP again?