Why did Edge retire in WWE
Paige is hoping for an in-ring return
Posted by Claudia.
Former two-time WWE Divas Champion Paige hopes to follow in the footsteps of WWE Hall of Famer Edge and Daniel Bryan as both Superstars returned after their career-ending injuries.
During a promo for the latest issue of SmackDown, Edge thanked Bryan for inspiring him to return. After the segment, Paige posted a tweet with the words: "One Day"
Edge's wife Beth Phoenix responded to her tweet by replying: "You deserve it". Paige retired in 2018 after suffering a career-ending neck injury during a house show.
Paige is in the spotlight despite retirement because the 28-year-old was in front of the camera for Falling in Reverse's new music video "I'm Not a Vampire". Paige has been dating the lead singer of Falling in Reverse, Ronnie Radke, since the end of 2018. This is the first time she has starred in her boyfriend's music video.
- Can the union government order the state government
- Where do you buy your children's clothes
- How do I find Tamil Quorans
- Who pays the mortgage tax
- Is the BJP IT cell anti-national
- What is the importance of autobiography
- What is human trafficking
- What does an optician do
- Are the Brohi also Baluch?
- Who were influential women in the 19th century
- What do Koreans think of BTS successes
- What are the 5 best apps for programmers
- Why are there no right-wing intellectuals?
- Most Germans have mixed ancestry
- Is YS Jagan corrupt
- Is Christianity still valuable to western culture
- What do the Japanese think of Amami Yuki
- How do heads of state and government get nicknames
- What is the theme song of Suits
- What is the income certificate number
- Still loves Percy Jackson Calypso
- Is a BDS good for girls
- Who makes Harley Davidson Ol
- Why is it important to have character