Where can I get in contact with Jewish people
How do you become a Jew? Can you convert just like that?
Judaism does not proselytize
Judaism is not out to people who are not native Jews. somehow convince them to become Jewish. But if someone wants that on their own initiative, for example if someone has a Jewish partner and is ready to become Jewish so that the family is one later, then the Jews say: That's okay.
The child of a Jewish mother is Jewish from birth
However, the conversion can of course only be carried out on a religious basis, because then I can no longer change the mother. The son or daughter of a Jewish mother is automatically Jewish at birth. That is regardless of whether that person is a very devout person in their later life or not. This person is Jewish.
So you can only convert to Judaism on the religious level, but it's a long process. You have to learn a lot. A woman must show that she can run a kosher kitchen. If it's a man, he has to show that he's going to go to church. There are many requirements that are relevant in the narrower, religious sense and perhaps also in the legal sense.
Immersion bath and circumcision
If the candidate has passed the relevant examination in a court of three rabbis, the candidate receives the slip of paper with the stamp. If it's a female candidate, she'll take a dip once. If the candidate is male, medical circumcision will also be performed. From the time he or she has survived the whole procedure, both are one hundred percent accepted as members of the Jewish community and as Jews.
- Copyright law benefits human civilization
- What bothers you about Indian politics
- Is facial serum necessary
- Where can I buy an old Concorde
- Political corruption is legal in America
- What's the best book on virology
- Who is Jesus in Hinduism
- Are you ready for church
- Do you like music
- Why does our country have more traitors
- The police help the homeless
- Should I reveal a face
- Why are Air India flights delayed
- Why are Kashmiri so hot
- How was the transport in the 18th century
- What is the most fashionable style of suit
- Why are the Chinese restricting the Internet
- How have the political parties changed over time?
- Who is Bulgaria's best enemy
- What did Arabs teach the Europeans?
- What are Marathi Suvichar and their meaning
- Will all island states disappear at some point?
- What is a pro choice
- How does an IITian think
- Why aren't Americans interested in football?
- What is 3M's moat, if anything
- What is an HK gun
- What are the culture wars
- How has religious law spoken out against abortion
- Ayurvedic medicine is effective for diabetes
- Scientifically, what is true among all people
- How common is pressured language among aspies
- Bandwidth How fast is the Internet at 30 Mbit / s
- Can Jewish people shave their heads?