What is the absolutist theory
Hanisauland: Lexicon @todo: from Preprocess
In a nutshell
Form of government in 17th / 18th centuries century
Today queens like the Queen in England or Felipe VI. Do not make political decisions alone in Spain. Popularly elected parliaments and governments determine politics in these countries. This was different in the time when absolutism was the predominant form of government. Absolutism developed in Europe after the end of the Thirty Years War (1648) and was ended by the French Revolution (1789).
“I am the state.” - King Louis XIV of France
FAQ / Frequently Asked Questions
(Frequently Asked Questions - this is the English translation of "frequently asked questions")
your further questions ...
- Why does Russia fear Great Britain
- Have you ever seen a green sapphire
- Actually like Turks Recep Tayyip Erdogan
- Why do people criticize Modi so much
- Could Greece be a potential ISIS target?
- Why is prostitution so popular in Iran
- How old should Moana be
- Who would win ISIS against Nazi
- Is knockout js still usable
- Why is Modi successful
- What does personal mean?
- What can make an atheist religious
- Is Python as powerful as Java
- Where is this symbol on my keyboard
- What is a language barrier
- How do I choose the best sofa
- How do contact lenses affect swimmers
- How is Mexico so big
- Which television programs are you interested in
- Can Quora be defined as a censorship mechanism
- Protests well for society
- What drama should I see
- What are the best hotels in India
- What is the interrupt vector table