Why is water not food
Water with a bite - Every food contains water
Fruits and vegetables contain protein, fiber, and carbohydrates. And 66 to 96 percent pure water. Reason enough not to drink water, but to eat it:
We also take in water through other foods. Here is a selection of cheese and meat.
|Camenbert (50% F.i.Tr.)||50*|
|Edam (40% F.i.Tr.)||44,8|
|Feta cheese (45% F.i.Tr.)||59,1|
|Cream cheese (50% F.i.Tr.)||57|
* Water content per 100g edible portion in g
- Were dinosaurs real 1
- What are the latest GST fraud cases
- What is a republican form of government
- What steroids can we take for bodybuilding
- How can I learn to code with projects
- Why do some people hate Salman Rushdie
- Does anyone regret being an entrepreneur?
- What do Republicans really want
- What makes a nation grow economically
- How many universes are in the arrow reversal?
- Why is Nidhi Rajdan anti-Indian
- What does IITians do IITians
- What use is a magazine
- What makes a software developer sad?
- Where is the coldest place in Jamaica
- Why are herbivores the most powerful
- Which adhesives work for wood on glass
- Has Dhruv Rathee ever criticized Congress
- Conspiracy theories are always insane
- South Carolina was a confederate state
- Can Mexico cut off trade with America?
- Basic housing is a human right
- What does a fashion buyer do
- Mr. Vijay Mallya returns to India