Why is everyone talking about SRK
December 10, 2020: Mental Health Action Day
The corona crisis depresses many people. The uncertainty, but also financial worries or loneliness, are stressful. Talking about it is important - because this topic affects us all.
For this reason, the Federal Office of Public Health is launching the day of action on December 10, 2020, thereby focusing attention on mental health. The Red Cross and other organizations are part of the campaign and help to draw attention to the various offers of help and advice.
It is understandable that the current situation gives rise to many worries and fears. Don't hesitate to talk about it. It helps to confide in someone. You can find support here:
Offers from the Red Cross
The Red Cross offers support across Switzerland. Online cafés, neighborhood help, phone calls to prevent loneliness or childcare in emergencies - these and other offers for psychological support can be found at the Red Cross cantonal associations. Contacts of the Red Cross cantonal associations. The support offers of the SRK Kanton Solothurn can be found here.
Further offers especially for:
- Migrants: The migesplus website with health information in numerous languages of the migrant population www.migesplus.ch
- Caring relatives: The website answers questions on the topic and offers support services. Betreuen.redcross.ch
Further support offers
In addition to the SRK, various other organizations also offer advice or support if worries or fears arise:
- For children, teenagers and parents (Pro Juventute): Parents advice via phone, chat or email. More information: www.projuventute.ch
- For older people and their relatives (Pro Senectute): Infoline 058 591 15 15 and various regional offers. More information: www.prosenectute.ch
- For people with a mental illness (Pro Mente Sana): Talking tips on https://www.wie- gehts-dir.ch/ or advice phone 0848 800 858. More information: https://www.promentesana.ch/de/startseite.html
- For people in financial need (Caritas): Bridging aid or various regional offers. More information: www.caritas.ch
- Emergency number 143 (offered hand): The emergency number 143 is there around the clock for people who need a helpful and supportive conversation.
All organizations and the Swiss Red Cross are also there for relatives. Talk about it - it helps.
- How do I calm my irritating wife
- How to start a pharmacy
- NIOS passes the student without any problems
- Pakistan has good relations with America
- A National Socialist Europe could happen
- Which states do not tax social security?
- How would you use venture capital
- What is life like in Lyndhurst Hampshire
- What makes a dialect the standard
- Is PrOPEL really important in Capgemini training
- Can't God kill Satan
- How can we stop wars?
- Which country invented porcelain first?
- Where are the American Airlines hubs
- Are monthly dividends mandatory for REITs
- How do TV studios make money
- What are the alternatives to natural gas
- Why is Nas considered an influential rapper
- Startup companies should offer free stuff
- Is Afghanistan a unified state
- Do you live in New Delhi
- Will I get social security one day
- Why does Turkish sound like Russian?
- How do the diffraction grating and prism differ?