What is an RBI bank
Raiffeisen Bank International AG, Düsseldorf
Raiffeisen Bank International AG
Benrather Strasse 12
Telephone (0211) 860 613-66
Fax (0211) 860 613-30
Email: abftr (at) rbinternational.com
Raiffeisen Bank International AG (RBI) regards Austria and Central and Eastern Europe (CEE) as its home market. In Germany, mainly medium-sized and multinational companies with a business focus on Central and Eastern Europe are among RBI's customers. Around 50,000 employees serve around 16.5 million customers in around 2,400 business outlets in CEE. In Austria, RBI is one of the leading commercial and investment banks.
The asset-based finance team at RBI has broad structuring expertise based on many years of transaction experience since 1993. Depending on the respective customer needs, a wide range of structures can be offered, from classic factoring to securitization, as well as tailor-made alternatives. The team's many years of experience, in connection with the close cooperation with Raiffeisen Faktor Bank in Vienna, enables an optimized structural solution for the customer.
- In-house factoring at home and abroad
- Securitization of receivables
- Factoring of individual claims
- Reverse factoring
- Full service factoring
Range of services:
- From a transaction volume of EUR 10 million
- Several sellers are possible within one factoring contract
- Purchase of receivables in different currencies (especially in local Eastern European currencies) as well as purchase of receivables under different jurisdictions
- Individual transaction structures are possible that are tailored to the needs of the customer (hybrid forms between factoring and securitization)
RBI is part of the Austrian Raiffeisen banking group, the largest banking group in the country, and acts as the central institution of the Raiffeisen Landesbanken. They hold around 58.8 percent of the shares, the rest is in free float.
EUR 10.8 billion core capital with a CET1 ratio (fully loaded) of 13.9 percent (as of the end of 2019)
- Keanu Reeves dated a trans woman
- Is UberEATS a good job for drivers
- What is the connection between Jews and Germans
- Are there dirty words in Japanese?
- Will humanity get better or worse
- Why are communist movements in Kerala deteriorating
- Was Dr. Manmohan Singh a good administrator
- How has the Chinese economy developed?
- How does Rajnikanth know Telugu
- What percentage of men are rapists?
- What is the hottest food in the world
- Can India ever rule the world?
- What percentage of Barack Obama are Caucasians?
- True love expects something
- What are the best Elasticsearch certification courses
- Are there any natural treatments for ADHD
- Who is a responsible youth
- How did the people leave Ireland
- How secure is your information on Facebook
- How do I benefit from reading classics?
- How is life in Whitefield Bangalore
- What books can help improve your English?
- What happened during the Big Bang
- What is lacking in the current Modi government
- Why don't you care about politics?
- What is the theme song of Suits
- What was your dirtiest moment in puberty
- Why do air molecules not reflect light?
- What is the Latin word for question?
- Wise people are smart
- What does your church look like
- What is the use of shell scripting